- BILL CLINTON BOBBLEHEAD: William Jefferson Clinton is an American politician who served as the 42nd President of the United States from January 20, 1993, to January 20, 2001. Prior to the presidency, he was the Governor of Arkansas from 1979 to 1981, and again from 1983 to 1992.
- HISTORIC COLLECTIBLES: Royal Bobbles features several different product lines of famous icons, including entertainers, artists, singers, and historical/political figures. Perfect for collectors of every genre, these bobbleheads make great gifts for everyone! Each figure features a hologram with a unique serial number on the bottom of the base to indicate authenticity.
- UNIQUE, COLLECTIBLE BOBBLEHEADS: Each of Royal Bobbles’ premium-quality bobbleheads come in colorful, printed collector’s boxes with custom-cut Styrofoam inner protection. All Royal Bobbles bobbleheads are made from high-quality, heavyweight polyresin, stand at over 8” tall, and are individually hand-painted.
- LIFELIKE FIGURINES, EXQUISITE DETAIL: Because Royal Bobbles bobbleheads are carefully researched, hand painted, and crafted with care, each design is extremely detailed. Royal Bobbles is leading the industry with their realistic and lifelike likenesses, making them right at home in any environment, whether it's on a desk, display case or even in the classroom!
- PREMIUM BOBBLEHEAD STATUETTES: Founded in 2009, Royal Bobbles is a premium designer and manufacturer specializing in high-quality, exquisite collectible figurines, allowing for a high level of detail and durability in every product. The quality and detail of Royal Bobbles products and packaging is unmatched in the industry.
William Jefferson \"Bill\" Clinton was the 42nd President of the United States from 1993 to 2001. He was the third youngest President, taking office at 46. Bill Clinton served two terms as Governor of Arkansas before becoming President. His presidency may be best known for the lowest national unemployment rate, low inflation, and the first budget surplus since 1969. He also implemented NAFTA (the North American Free Trade Agreement) and passed the Brady Bill, which imposed a five-day waiting period to purchase a handgun. He also put the White House online, and ordered all federal agencies to make the information of the agency easily accessible to the public through the use of technology. After leaving office, Clinton has been involved with many charitable organizations that offer a wide range of services, including the William J. Clinton Foundation, whose mission is to alleviate poverty, improve global health, strengthen economics and protect the environment.